The Borough of
500 Wyoming Avenue , Kingston, PA 18704 | 570-288-4576 | 570-288-9493
- New Recycling FeesThe Municipality of Kingston is proud to have offered free recycling to its residents for the past twenty years. Unfortunately, recycling costs have skyrocketed in recent years and the pandemic has only caused costs to increase even more. For example, as of this April, Kingston paid the landfill $49.00 per ton of garbage. Recycling, meanwhile, […]
- Kingston Community Pool2020 Special Opening Guidelines The 2020 Special Opening Guidelines are implemented for the purpose of keeping our staff and guests safe during the Coronavirus Pandemic. The new guidelines are as follows and will be strictly enforced: The Kingston Community Pool is open to current members and residents of the Municipality of Kingston only. Any person […]
- Office Closure and Garbage NoticeThe Municipality of Kingston and the Department of Public Works will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2020 in observance of Independence Day and will re-open Monday, July 6, 2020. Residents of Zone #1 who normally place their garbage curbside for pick-up on Fridays, are asked to do so on Monday, July 6, 2020.
- Important Census InformationOn behalf of the U.S. Census Bureau I want to inform you that they will resume Update/Leave operations throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania on Monday May 11, 2020. The Update/Leave operation is designed to occur in areas where the majority of housing units either do not have mail delivered to the physical location of the […]
- CLUTTER CLEANUP PROGRAM 2020It’s that time again! We are pleased to announce that Kingston’s Clutter Cleanup Program will commence on Monday, June 22, 2020. Please save this information and don’t forget your date! More information, and specific dates, can be found in the Kingston News Spring 2020 edition!
500 Wyoming Avenue , Kingston, PA 18704