The Borough of
500 Wyoming Avenue , Kingston, PA 18704 | 570-288-4576 | 570-288-9493
- Office Closure Notice & Meeting Date ChangeThe Municipality of Kingston will be closed on Monday, July 4, 2022 in observance of Independence Day. Residents of Zone #1 and #2A who normally place their recycling and/or garbage curbside for pick-up on Mondays, are asked to do so on Tuesday, July 5, 2022. The Municipality of Kingston’s Regular Monthly meeting had been changed […]
- Spring News / Clutter Cleanup 2022**Clutter permits for Zone #1 are no longer available after June 3, 2022. Clutter permits for Zone #2 are no longer available after June 10, 2022. Clutter permits for Zone #3 are available until the close of the business day on Friday, June 17.** It’s that time again! We are pleased to announce that Kingston’s […]
- Planning Commission Meeting NoticePUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Planning Commission of Kingston Borough shall convene a public meeting on Tuesday, June 14, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. at the Kingston Borough Municipal Building, 500 Wyoming Ave., Kingston, PA 18704. The purpose of this public meeting shall be to consider public comment on a proposed draft of a new […]
- Public NoticeThe Town Council of the Municipality of Kingston will conduct a Special Meeting for general purposes on Monday, April 18, 2022 immediately following the Work Session, which will begin at 7:00 p.m. in Council Chambers, 500 Wyoming Avenue, Kingston, Pennsylvania.
- Routine Street Cleaning Beginning April 4thRoutine street cleaning will begin in the Municipality of Kingston on Monday, April 4, 2022. Please adhere to all posted street cleaning signs.
500 Wyoming Avenue , Kingston, PA 18704